Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bloom


Hi, my name is Bloom!
I was born on 10th December and my fairy sign is Dragon. I come from Gardenia, on Earth, and I lived there with vanessa, my mother, and Mike, my father.
Then one day in the park I met a Fairy, Stella, and a big dangerous troll.
In order to defend the blond fairy I used magic powers that I didn't know to have, and from this point everything started!
I left the Earth and came to the magical school of Alfea.
Lots of things have changed since then: I met the wicked Trix, I fought against Lord Darkar and Valtor, but above all I found out I was adopted.
My true parents are Marion and Oritel, queen and king of Domino! I also have got a sister, whose name is Daphne, who unfortunately can't be with me any longer , yet she often comes and see me in my dreams...
Then there is Kiko, my sweet rabbit and my nice Pixie, Lockette!


favourite food: pizza
favourite colour: red
favourite hobby: reading books about spells!
favourite pet: my little Kiko
Ideal boyfriend: Sky!
bestfriends: Stella and... Sky!
favourite movies: Romantic comedies
I love: playing with Kiko
I hate: tidy my bedroom up...
favourite music: pop
favourite shoes: comfortable, but stylish too!!
favourite subject: potionology
favourite spell: Dragon's Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment